CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love you!...how much?



...So much. How much is So? Way way more than you know!!!


So its Valentines day and Kaden and I have spent a great part of the day eating candy, talking about love, and taking pictures. Garrett has to work today until about 2 so I decided that I would surprise him with a dinner and some strawberries when he gets home. I was lucky enough to have sponge bob entertain Kaden so that I could get my dipping on...




Don't they just look delicious? I wanted the best chocolate ever, so I went to Florence's and bought some bulk chocolate by the pound and melted it in the crockpot so it would be perfect for dipping. They had some white chocolate chips that I melted and stuck in a baggy to drizzle over the top. Yum Yum Yum!!! I am also going to make chicken fettuccine alfredo for dinner, and a salad. It will be a date in the kitchen (or the basement since thats become our little private domain).


I also bought Kaden a cute little shirt and pair of undies for Valentines day so I got him all dressed up, and he just loves eating his candy and playing with his balloons.
Isn't he just so handsome? And of course, he is pantless...I can't keep pants on this kid unless we are out in public, but I promise he did have some on! They were cute little red track pants, but oh well. I hope everyone has a great Valentines day!!! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I want some strawberries! yum yum, next year I want to be your valentine!

    p.s. Kaden is so cute!

    ReplyDelete