CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's Important




I usually need a daily reminder of what is important in life. The things that give life meaning, and make each breath worth it. Today has been a good day. Not for any specific reason. I just got out of bed with gratitude for what I have been given.



{He} gives my life meaning. {He} is the greatest blessing I have received.
{He} was a beautiful baby.


Every day I will remind myself how grateful I am to be his mother, and I will strive harder and harder each day to teach him the things that he needs to know to be an honest man, husband, and father some day.




I LOVE YOU little MAN

1 comment:

  1. Amen! :) He's a cutie!

    I need simple reminders frequently throughout my day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete