CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~Wedding Day~


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Garrett Huserik

Saturday, March 12th, was the big day!! It started out stressful, but ended up delighful.
Garretts mother drove up from Utah with his uncle Dan, and his dad and his wife drove up from Oregon. It was so nice to have everyone here for the big day.

Garretts mom was such a help putting all the sash's on the chairs at the last minute, since we couldn't get into the church first thing in the morning, and didn't start decorating until 2 hours before the wedding.
We had a nice luncheon after the ceremony where we had Cafe Rio Pork Salads, and cheesecake for dessert. My mom really went all out on the desserts for our wedding. She made them all! Yep, she's amazing.

Overall, it was a wonderful day! Since I had been married before, we wanted to make this special for Garrett, and I really think we pulled it off! (Thanks to my mom!) There are a lot more pictures to come, but these are the ones that I have now, for some reason the ones my mom took aren't saving to my computer right. When I get the chance I'll upload more. :)

3 comments:

  1. Kami you look so beautiful! Garrett is a lucky man. I hope you two are happy forever!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this post!!! i'll get some more edited for you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Girl!!! It looks like it was beautiful! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete