CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Fever


I truthfully believe in Spring Fever, and I believe that it hit our family. The past couple weeks Kaden has been different. He has been needy, clingy, whiny, dis-obeying, unpolite, etc. I dunno if its because of Garrett's crazy work schedule, or just that it has been a busy time for us. But I decided that maybe we all just needed to get out of the house.
Garrett had ruined his ONLY pair of church pants, since church is kinda a new thing for us, and we didn't have the $$ to go get him a new pair (we're that broke after the wedding), and so we decided that if we weren't going to go to church, we were at least going to do something FUN and as a FAMILY.


Kaden had been begging for a kite for some time, and yesterday was PERFECT kit flying weather. So we went to Target, and found a $3 kite!! Went to Freeman Park and proceeded to fly this baby!! Kaden is a pro! It was his first time EVER and he did so good!!

We even let him fly the kite alone!

Then he thought it would be a brilliant idea to let the wind take the kite wherever it wanted to go, and this is where it ended!! Even tho it was $3, it was worth saving!

Then we walked alongside the river, and Kaden did some exploring like Dora and Diego do. He was finding all sorts of paths that the animals had created from the branches and stuff.

I am so grateful for Chase. He is such a good dog, and puts up with Kadens craziness. I swear everything Kaden starts beating on him, Chase gets even more excited like, "he loves me, he loves me!" Overall, it was a FANTASTIC spring day!! I can't wait for more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment