CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here comes Peter Cottontail....






...hopping down the Bunny Trail...at 12:30 AM!!! Good Grief, I couldn't get Kaden to go to sleep so that we could set up for Easter. It was a long day, which then made for a long night. But when he woke up, he found eggs hidden all over the house!




It was such a fun morning...last year on Easter we were driving to Towson, Maryland. We stopped in Omaha and took Kaden to the zoo. He didn't get to egg hunt, and didn't even have a basket, so I was excited for this year!






















He thought that the Easter Bunny was so funny for putting the eggs in mommy's decorations. I got a crack out of that!










And this was his Easter outfit....He is my little stuf man. I was so excited to get him dressed up that I couldn't decide whether to do it Saturday or Sunday. We stuck with Sunday. Hope everyone else had a great Holiday...I know Kaden and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment