CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

While I was out...

So not much has happened in a few weeks. And when I say not much, I mean not much.

I quit working at Gymboree, it just wasn't working out with our schedules, and to be quite honest, I hated it. I wasn't getting paid enough, or getting enough hours to deal with the drama. Some people may love the drama, I, however HATED it.

I am now just babysitting for a lady a few times a week, its nice because I can bring Kaden along if Garrett is at work. She has a 5 year old and a 1 year old. Its a pretty easy job, and it makes me feel like I am contributing to the household.

I have decided to start school again. Ugh I know. I have applied to a couple different places, still waiting on acceptance letters. I won't be moving anywhere for school, it'll just be around here. But I need something more, and I guess we'll find out if this is the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment