CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kaden's Birthday...

...was just a success!! We had so much fun! The day started out with me waking up at 7:30 to get a start on decorating Kadens cake. My lovely sister who was supposed to bring decorating tips and bags to me the night before, didn't end up doing it. So my mom and I had to compromise. We found a pastry filler from pampered chef that we stuffed full of frosting and began decorating.
















It was working pretty well for us, at least I didn't have to stress anymore about the tips! I was really hoping that Kaden wouldn't wake up until after we were done decorating, but unfortunately my wish didn't come true. So while we were busy decorating, he started himself on breakfast... yes that is frosting! Ha ha





I decided that since we have been living at my moms, to keep it simple, we would have the party at Leo's place. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Leo's place, it is a family fun restraunt that serves pizza, sandwiches, salads, pop, and they have arcade games, laser tag, and a fun playland. Kaden had so much fun with a handful of his cousins. To tell you the truth, I don't think any of te kids even ate pizza. They literally were out of sight the entire time. I never saw Kaden until I had to round him up to sing to him and open gifts. He was running everywhere. I am pretty sure he had fun!










Those are a few of the pictures from his bday...He had fun even tho by the end of the night I think he was done. He didn't want to sing happy birthday, it wasn't until the presents came out that we were able to get a smile out of him. I still can't believe my baby is 3!!! Time does fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment