CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

...long time no talkie

Ok...so It has been a while since I have posted. To tell you the truth, I kinda forgot that I started a blog. This is all new to me so you will have to bare with it along the way. So...since I last blogged, we have had Christmas, New Years, and now its almost birthday time.
Christmas was fantastic! It gets hard having to split the time with Kaden between his dad and I but we have to do it. Christmas Eve santa came to visit us. He brought Kaden a nerf gun. He absolutely loved it! I had to work but only until 6:30, so I just came straight home. We had a prime rib dinner and the nativity story to follow. Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents as we usually did. Kaden had so much fun! He saw his candy cane filled with kisses and thought it was an umbrella...too cute!! Christmas morning Tommy came to pick up Kaden and take him to see his other grandparents. I hope that he had fun, which I am sure he did!
Christmas day we had dinner at my dads parents house. It was fun to see my uncles and their wives. Its funny because they are all just starting their families, and my dad is just getting grandbabies. So my cousins are the same ages as my neices/my child. Oh well...thats what happens sometimes I guess. We really didn't do much for New years...just went to a friends house and watched movies and let the kids play! It was nice catching up with her though!!!

New Years Resolution....
So...I don't normally do Resolutions, but this year I found that I really wanted to take on a few things. First off, since my divorce has been finalized for almost a year I decided that it is time to get rid of all the incurred debt so that if/when I get married again, I can go into that marriage without any baggage. So my first resolution is to somehow, someway, get rid of my debt. It may take a while, but I want to do it.
My second resolution is to get healthier. I wouldn't necessarily say that I don't eat healthy because I had a mother that made sure we had vegetables at almost every meal. So I do eat my fruits and veggies. But since I have had Kaden, I have also kept about 15 pounds of his weight on. My reslolution is to get rid of that 15 pounds, and then some and just get healthier. Healthier for me, and for Kaden. I don't want to be the lazy parent that doesn't ever get out with their children. Thats all the resolutions I decided to take on for the year 2010...hopefully, just hopefully I can do this! ...until next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment