CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bathrooms should clean themselves...

So now that we are in our own place, I now have 2 bathrooms to clean instead of just 1.
Does anyone actually enjoy cleaning them? When we moved in, there was really bad hard water deposits on the shower walls, so I bought some Melaleuca Tub n Tile to work wonders...and now it looks like they are almost new.

The thing that kills me is that since Kaden has been potty trained, I have had to clean up so much more dried urine off the toilet. It doesn't matter if I clean it up right after her goes, it still seems as though there is urine hiding places that eventually finds its way to the light, dries, and begins to stink. All you moms know what I am talking about. Dried urine stinks worse than fresh urine. Its disgusting. Foul. Make me wanna vomit, nasty.

He never really sat down to use the bathroom, he just kinda learned to stand up, and so far has done a pretty good job, although once in a while he does spray more than the toilet bowl! But I swear no matter how much I clean the toilet, I still smell urine... hmm, maybe some day it will go away! (when toilets learn to clean themselves)

No comments:

Post a Comment