CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Little Helper

So Yesterday we were watching cartoons and Kaden saw a commercial for brownies...and he said he wanted some! So I got this bright idea to make brownies topped with caramel and mini chocolate chips! I didn't have my moms recipe, so I found one in my cookbook, and one online and kinda combined both of them. This recipe tastes delicious, but the middle of the pan didn't really cook all the way through...maybe I should have cooked them longer, or maybe add more flour. Who knows.

Kaden loves to help me bake. He always wants to crack the eggs, and dump in the flour. I got a couple of pics of him helping before I even had the bowl attached to the mixer.



I wish I would have taken a picture of the brownies, but they were delicious...for anyone wanting the recipe, you can just make any type of brownie, although cake like works better than gooey. Then for the caramel, I did...

1 cube butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup cream
1 tsp vanilla, and boiled for 5 minutes or so.

I poured this over slightly cooled brownies, and then once the caramel cooled a bit more I sprinkled with mini chocolate chips.

WARNING: May cause you to consume the entire pan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment