CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

{Listening}

Lately i found it very hard to get Kaden to listen. It doesn't matter what he is doing, whether it is a harm to himself, or one to others. He does not listen.

I can threaten all I want, it doesn't bother him. I can punish. No bother. It is literally like he can't even hear what I am saying. There is no reaction in his facial expressions when I speak to him. I ask him not to play with blinds, climb on the table, unfold folded laundry, play with household cleaners, throw toys out of the bathrub, feed his fish by himself, throw garbage away... anything. HE DOESN'T LISTEN!

I am at witts end here...I cannot think of a way to get him to listen, obey, or mind. Timeouts don't work, sending him to his room doesn't work, letting him go hungry doesn't work. Hmm... I just want him to acknowledge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment