CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St Patty's Day


Well, I didn't exactly wake up to find my pot of gold...but I did wake up to make Kaden a great green breakfast, and it even made his milk taste better. Of course, he wanted to help me make the pancakes, he loves to stir, and help add the eggs. Sometimes, he can help me better by just watching.




We did have a good day, and I even made green cupcakes, with green frosting. Then I decided that I didn't want to eat all 18 of them, so I had Garrett take down 6 to our annoying neighbors...now hopefully they will start being more respectful. Kill them with kindness I guess, eh?











2 comments:

  1. what a fun mommy you are Kams, next year i may do that for Corbin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your such a good mom, and Im jealous of your cooking abilities, I wish I had more motivation to do fun things like that! Its a miracle if I cook at all!

    ReplyDelete